- ABOUT US |
- OUR PURPOSES |
- OUR STRATEGY |
- OUR PROGRAMS |
- ACCT MGMT
1. First and foremost, we demand equality. By equality, we mean the equal enjoyment of freedom and justice by every human being, everywhere on the planet -- qualitatively, quantitatively, and unequivocally. We mean equality in quality of life conditions, equality in the structure of human relationships, equality in the laws, and equality in the world order.
2. Because we demand equality, we demand freedom-- one of the two major imperatives of an egalitarian world condition. By freedom, we mean the liberty with which to think, analyze and solve complex problems, and conquer our fate. We mean the liberty with which to achieve parity in every dimension of reality, unfettered by psychological stigmatizations, political constraints, or costs.
3. In addition to freedom, we demand justice which, like freedom, is a major imperative of our demand for worldwide equality. From this imperative comes our quest for universal employment, occupational rotation, and deferred occupational specialization, inter alia. By universal employment, we mean the state and condition in which everyone everywhere works, in which everyone works in a constructive occupation, and in which everyone benefits equally from the merits of work.
4. Our justice imperative dictates, further, that we demand an employment system that facilitates occupational rotation. By occupational rotation, we mean the requirement that everyone everywhere crisscross between the best and worst occupations during the full course of his or her career. Such rotation must continue until the person reaches the age of 55 and becomes eligible to retire.
5. In furtherance of parities of justice, we demand that workers be forbidden from entering into an occupational specialty prior to age 55. After reaching 55, all persons may choose to specialize in a profession, or they may select to work in the governing function, teach, or retire into leisure. No societal obligations will be imposed upon anyone older than 55.
6. To enhance productivity and cultural assimilation, we demand that a system for perpetual education be effected across civilization. This means basically that employment and personal development will enjoy the facilitation of continued learning. Upon satisfying their employment obligations, workers will be encouraged to pursue their learning interests but the requirement to pursue such learning will no longer apply.
7. To assure the sustainment of freedom and justice, we demand that our world embody an affectively forgiving heart. By an affectively forgiving heart, we mean a heart so purified with magnanimity as to enjoy the capacity to forgive unconditionally. Here, we refer to such liberating affectivities as the forgiveness of debt, the pardoning prisoners, and the rejecting all forms of punishment -- joyously and universally.
8. As a complement to an affective liberality, we demand universal citizenship privilege. Here, we mean that passports, visas, and national borders must be everywhere prohibited and that there be freedom of travel, and free worldwide travel, for everyone, everywhere on our planet. Everyone will work, but all will also enjoy the equal pleasures of exploring, living, or learning in any location of their choosing.
9. In recognition of the egalitarian nature of our qualities as a species, we demand that the plenary power of the human race be exalted. By the plenary power of the human race, we mean the power inherent in our humanity that makes us absolute, complete, and immune from subordination to all doctrines, constitutions, and values -- a power that neither human nature nor supernature may ever subdue or repress.
A large army of foreign bacteria is invading the United States. The Bacteria, a species of the Postmaterial Party for Worldwide Equality, were discovered in the east African village where former U.S. president Barack Obama was falsely alleged to have been born. They are crossing the continent of Africa, departing via its western shore, and entering the U.S. through southern Florida. They, then, are moving like wildfire up the American east coast spreading the good news of their party's plan for worldwide peaceful change. All over the universe, they are conveying the great and horrific news of our resolve to make the world equal and just and free of the wretched of the Democrats, Republicans, and their counterparts and copycats in every land.
Our primary objective replicates the objective aspired to by every political party on this planet -- namely, to get control of those governments that would otherwise continue to control and oppress us. In pursuing this aspiration, we endeavor transform the world condition by achieving the following political, socioeconomic, and cultural goals:
Equality across humanity infers equality in all aspects of human endeavor, including:
Equality in the structure of human relationships
Equality in quality of life conditions
Equality in the yields of production
Equality in the laws
Equality in the world order